This tour has unfortunately been cancelled due to COVID-19. Please check back to see what we're planning for when things open up again!
Come celebrate the 135th Anniversary of the Battle of Batoche. The Westcoast Métis Cultural Society is pleased to offer a historical journey to our homeland; an opportunity to sit back and relax, enjoy the mountain views as we travel from Vancouver Island to Batoche, Saskatchewan. Once there, join in the festivities of ‘Back to Batoche Days 2020’, where all aspects of Métis culture are showcased. We leave from Duncan early on July 21 and arrive in Saskatoon the next day and then spend 4 days celebrating Back to Batoche Days where all aspects of Metis culture are showcased. We return to Duncan late on July 28. Depending on routing we may arrange pickups in Nanaimo, Victoria and Tsawassen. Tour includes the following:
- Deluxe Coach rental/driver for 8 days including BC Ferries fares
- Two nights at Three Valley Gap Rockies resort and five nights in Saskatoon
- Breakfast each day and 3 suppers
- 4-day pass for Back to Batoche days and daily travel to the historic site
- Drinks and snacks on the coach plus trip memento
- Visits to Western Development Museum and Wanuskewin Heritage Park, Saskatoon
Double Occupancy: $1260 per person. Single Occupancy: $1660 per person.